This cargo door lock made of Q235A steel.
▶Scope of Application:
- ✈International Standard Containers, Reinforced Seals.
- ✈Adjusts to any size to secure both boors together on sea containers or semitrailers. Cannot be adjusted after fixing, Universal theft protection locks for trucks, trailers, containers and more.
- ✈ This lock widely used in Anti-theft, indicative signs Scope of application Cars, cabinets, containers, train containers Cross-sectional Shape-Properties
- ✿This iron seal has a unique seal on the container seal , If the number on the container seal obtained by the customer is the same as that on the bill of lading , It means that the container has not been opened and the cargo is intact .
- ✿Once the seal is properly locked , Unless violent destruction cannot be opened , The damaged seal cannot be reused. Each seal has a unique serial number . As long as the container looks complete , The container door is closed properly , The lead seal is locked normally , It indicates that the container has not been opened during transportation , The situation inside the box is supervised by the packer during packing.
- ✿High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high pressure resistance.
The Trailers door lock has a hosel design, which cannot be pulled out after insertion, and is used for one time.